Forest Hills Community Expo
PRESENTED BY THE ADA AND FOREST HILLS BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS:
FREE ADMISSION • KID ZONE PLAY AREA • FOOD FROM AREA RESTAURANTS • ENTERTAINMENT
DOOR PRIZES • NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS DISPLAYS
Like us on Facebook, and keep up-to-date on all the latest Forest Hills Expo News!
DATE: March 15, 2014
EXPO HOURS: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Ada Christian School, 6206 Ada Drive S.E. Please click here for a map.
ADMISSION: Free! Open to the public.
VENDOR PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INFORMATION: PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT YEAR'S EXPO: MARCH 15, 2014. Registration for the 2014 Expo will commence in January 2014.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR SPONSORS:
KID ZONE SPONSOR:
Forest Hills Community Expo Goals:
- Spotlight area businesses, organizations, churches, municipalities and schools to other businesses and the public.
- Increase community awareness about products and services sold, provided and/or manufactured in the Forest Hills area.
- Provide exhibitors (please see additional exhibitor information below) an opportunity to increase exposure to the community and to prospective customers.
- Provide exhibitors (please see additional exhibitor information below) an opportunity to develop sales, sales leads, and customer contacts.
Vendor Rules & Policies:
- Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Vendors MUST stay open until 2:30 p.m. NO EARLY TAKE DOWN WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Parking: To allow as much convenience to visitors as possible, exhibitors MUST park in designated areas away from the building immediately after unloading.
- Exhibits: Exhibitors must provide their own display items and backdrops if desired. All exhibits shall be kept neat in appearance and shall be in good taste. The Expo Committee reserves the right to regulate all exhibits and displays which may be considered objectionable/inconsistent with the goals of this event. Exhibitors are required to clean their display area when vacating the Expo. Please, no latex balloons or live animals.
- Set-Up: Saturday, March 15, 2014 (Doors open at 8:00 a.m.)
- Electricity: Electricity will be provided if marked on application. Because of limited power sources, vendors must seek permission for large electrical equipment. Exhibitors must provide their own heavy-duty electrical extension cords. Don't forget to bring duct tape!
- Marketing/Selling: All marketing will take place within the confines of your reserved area. Absolutely no marketing outside your area.
- Door Prizes: You may, if you so desire, have sign-ups for giveaways at your booth. The Expo will give away Forest Hills Bucks for grand prize drawings.
*You will need to be prepared for at least 2,000 or more people to attend the Expo. Handouts, brochures, novelty items, discount coupons, etc. are encouraged. Bags to put these things in will be provided to all who attend.
Partnership Opportunities: SIGN-UPS FOR 2013 ARE CLOSED.
For a PDF brochure of all Forest Hills Expo booth and sponsorship opportunities, CLOSED.
- $500.00 includes two booths, Premier Location, Company Logo on all printed materials and website.
- Members: $125 each. Includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Non-Members: $250 each. Includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
>>For ONLINE VENDOR REGISTRATION, CLOSED.
>>To PAY BY CHECK: Please download the Forest Hills Expo PDF brochure, and mail along with a check payable to: Ada Business Association, PO Box 629, Ada, MI 49301
Photos courtesy of Discover Chiropractic Center, PC